Search

Monday, June 19, 2006

Look what came in the mail today!


A few weeks back Gunther passed his Canine Good Citizen test. Along with his certificate you could order patches and tags. Of course I couldn't resist. I've been thinking about getting him a vest or a lightweight backpack and this patch would look great on it. By the way, I encourage everyone in the States, that if you can, get your dog his or her Canine Good Citizen. It's a great way to do one more thing with your dog, and it brings you a little closer together. Do it, you won't regret it.

We are really enjoying the rally class. In fact we are enjoying rally so much that I'm planning on putting Gunther in Rally competition in August. I think we can do it. In fact I know he can, it's me that would mess up. LOL. I need more practice. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nifty. Go Gunther! We have a 7 year old companion dane named Daphne. I'm always amazed by how easy going Great Danes are. Keep posting, I'll keep reading.

http://txpoppet.blogspot.com/

Jeff and the Crew said...

Congratulations Gunther from your friends at all about Great Danes! We've really enjoyed watching you grow and learn, kudos to your mom for a great blog!