Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's been too long

I can't believe time has flown by the way it has. Every person in my home seems to be running a 100 miles an hour in opposite directions. The good thing is that I've get to spend a lot of time with Gunther. Working on basic obedience and just playing ball with him. Lately he's gotten very snuggly. He wants to lay his head on my arm or lap or what ever is available. Since I've stopped him from trying to get in my lap, this is our compromise. LOL. He is such a great dog. Everyday he gets sweeter and sweeter. He is exactly the dog I need in my family.

Tomorrow Gunther turns 6 months. I'm taking him to the vet to get his Heartguard and Frontline. We are looking forward to finding out his new weight. Of course there will be new pictures. I do have one that I took of him Monday ( I try to take one every Monday to document his growth.) Here it is.


This is when we first brought him home. 4 months, 2 weeks and 2 days ago.

No comments: