Search

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

72 pounds

Gunther turned 5 months on the 1st. So it was time for his Heartguard and Frontline. Off we went today to the vet pick it up. Since we pick it up monthly he gets weighed every time. Today he is a bouncing 72 pounds.

Saturday we had a little surprise. Gunther and I got to visit with Jay and Gunther's dad, Sarge. Since I didn't know Sarge was going to be there I didn't have my camera with me (extra camera is in the car with new batteries now) I wasn't able to get any pictures. I am still kicking my self for it. Anyway, I am hoping that next month when Gunther turns 6 months that I can get some picture of them together. It was amazing seeing them together.

Update on the food switch.
It seems that Gunther does not have a sensitive stomach. He adapted really well to the new food and it seems to be agreeing with him. Yea the food is a little pricey, BUT, to me it's an investment into the health and well being of my dog.

New photos coming soon!

No comments: