Search

Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Gun-man has a new friend and I have some sad news

The good news. This evening Gunther got a wonderful comment from a new friend. Here is her website. http://www.bighoneydog.com/ . She is a beautiful girl. What is really strange is that a few weeks back I seen her on you tube and sent that link to several of my friends. So we are really excited that she found Gunther's blog and posted a comment. You can find Honey's comment under the post It's True.

The sad news. Today I found out that Truman's father has been missing since November 17th. Because I get so upset with the details about it, I won't share all of it, but will ask that you please, PLEASE keep Royale (AM/INT'L/NAT CHAMPION "STONE VALLEY'S ROCKY RACCOON" CGC,TT,RN,RA,RE,HIT.), his son Zulu, and his human friends and family in your prayers.

2 comments:

The Zoo Crew said...

Hello! We stumbled upon your blog from Chelsea and Shiloh's blog! I hope you don't mind that we've bookmarked your blog so we can come back and see how you are all doing! It's so much fun having great dane friends :)

Unknown said...

Hi Gunther,

Thanks for the mention! I haven't seen you on my blog yet...do come over for a visit when you have the time!!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane