Search

Friday, October 24, 2008

It's true

The Gun-man's bed time.




For a long time many of my friends and some fellow dane owners have thought I was totally crazy for some of the "perks" that my dogs get. For example I have always covered Gunther up at night with a blanket. This started the night that he came home with me and he was cold and I covered him up with a blanket next to me. By the way, Truman hates blankets and feels that they are something that he must destroy, while the Gun-man sees his blanket and immediately gets on their couch, and lays down to nap. The following picture tell it all. LOL.






2 comments:

Tina said...

Too cute! Sleeping dogs look so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Aw Gunther - you look so sweet sleeping! Other people make fun of my humans too - for example, I don't have a blanket but I do have fleece pyjamas which I wear to bed when it gets cold in winter! Hey - big dogs can get cold too! :-)

Do come over and visit me when you've got a moment!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
www.bighoneydog.com