Search

Friday, October 31, 2008

A new friend

What a Halloween treat I had tonight!

This evening at a Halloween party I had the pleasure of meeting Diesel, a 1 year old Merle and his owners. Diesel is as sweet of a dane as you can get and you really could not tell that he is deaf. I think his mommy and daddy are fantastic people for rescuing him from life in a cage, and caring for him they way they do. They love him so much. I wish you all could have seen Diesel tonight. Lots of people around and we won't even talk about all the wonderful food there, but he stayed with his daddy most of the time and some with his mom. He got lots of love from the other dog lovers there, and I was fortunate enough to get a few "leans" from him.

I hope to see him again and watch him grow.

Blessed Be

No comments: