Search

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Mommy's Boy

Gunther is a BIG mommy's boy. Everyone around me knows it, and if you read this blog regularly you know it too. LOL. So here is another story to prove it.

The light in my kitchen had blown so I got the light bulbs a chair and was changing out the first bulb, suddenly I had a little helper. Yup, Gunther at first only had his front feet up in the chair with me, when I asked him what he was doing he climbed the rest of the way in the chair and kind of did a gentle lean. To humanize him even more I guess I could say he was holding me so I wouldn't fall. LOL. I changed out the second bulb and told him we were done, he got down out of the chair and stood there waiting for me to get down. Of course he got extra treats for all that. I had to, he was just too cute to resist. ;-)

No comments: