Search

Friday, September 15, 2006

1 year ago today



Today is another special day in the life of Gunther and us. We brought him home a year ago today. The pictures are what he looked like that day. (picture one is Gunther in my arms and his daddy saying Bye, the second is Gunther in my lap in the car. We had stopped at the bank and of course I had to hold him.)You know, I knew he was going to grow and change, but actually seeing it, is amazing. We were in Petsmart this morning and a lady was just so excited to see a big dog and wanted to know all about Gunther, so as we talked I realized that I must really be use to his size because a large size dog looks small to me. LOL.

Our home and our lives totally changed for the better when Gunther was born and then when he came home to live with us. I can't imagine life without him. He's so smart and so loving and he is the greatest company in the world. If a dog could be a comedian, then the Gun Man is it. He's the best and besides he's got the cutest little face in the world.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its been really great to see Gunther grow up! My dane is a month younger than he is - she is a big ole baby. I know what you mean about the "oh what a big dog!" thing - she doesnt seem that big to me...But when you say it out loud, maybe she IS big, lol. Kira is 33" at the shoulder and 130lbs! Anyway, he is a BEAUTIFUL dog!