Search

Thursday, July 13, 2006

His vest came today


Check out this handsome boy! His vest came in the mail today a long with his, In Training patch. Now I can get his CGC patch on it too. Anyway, I wasn't sure how he would like it or if he would chew it off, and to my surprise, he really likes it. When I put it on him, he stood like he does for the change of collar, and trotted around like a little horse. LOL. We went outside and he went through all of his Rally Novice commands OFF LEAD. Yes, I said Off Lead. He actually does better off lead. It must be my nerves traveling down the lead that makes him edgy. Anyway, Here he is in all his glory.

I have a little personal news. Last night (July, 12) my membership to the Great Dane Club of the Mid South, was voted on and approved. I am so excited about it. There are so many places where I can volunteer and get involved. It will be so much fun. Mid September is the Speciality Show, and I can't begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to it! I would like to thank Connie Adams and Willie Crawford, for their support and mentoring.

Ok, enough about me, let's get back to the star! Posted by Picasa

No comments: