Search

Friday, April 14, 2006

Some times no news is...

Gunther has been wonderful over the past couple of weeks since my last post. I on the other hand have been so busy that it took a migraine this week to slow me down and boy did it. It hit Tuesday morning, I woke up with it and today I still have a little pain. But everyday has gotten better. On my worse days Gunther stayed right by me and at a few points where he needed to be out of the room, he stayed at the door. This was my first really bad headache since I got him.

Last night we got back to his obedience class. The week before my son turned 17 so of course we had to party and celebrate. Gun did pretty good. I think he liked being back there. We have two more classes and then Gun will test for his Good Citizen Certification. That will be cool. I hate that we won't be working with Greg after that. He is a wonderful instructor and reads Gunther really well. Of course we all know, Gunther has his act together, it's me that needs the training. LOL. I was thinking on the way home from class last night that it's been 10 years since I worked with any dog in training, whether it was basics or schultzhund. I'm rusty.

I'm a little bummed because it looks like I won't be able to go to the HUGE dog show in Perry, GA. This weekend. There is just way too much going on here. It will be ok, I'll get over it. Everything happens for a reason.

This morning I found this link to Pet First Aid. I hope you never need it but if you do it's a wonderful resource of information.

Take Care,

No comments: