Search

Friday, October 13, 2006

We got to see the puppies!





OMG, we got to see the pups this afternoon and they are wonderful. This is such a cute litter and I just wanted to take them all home with me. :-) . When we got there Jay was cleaning the box so he had them in their basket. (which would have fit perfect in the back seat of my car. LOL) Oooohhhhhh, they were all snuggled up and just being little sweethearts. If you are interested in these Great Dane pups please contact Jay. These pups are healthy, the parents are right there and I have to say I know a lot of breeders and Jay is a responsible and ethical breeder. You won't go wrong with one of his pups. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seeing dane pups in person is like torture for me, because I want another one SO BAD! I'm constantly trying to convince myself that one is enough.

her master said...

They are very cute. Two (relatively) big dogs is enough for me right now, though.