Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The G-man with T

Let me tell you, T nor my son GT likes getting their pictures taken, so I consider it a miracle that I got both of them in these two pictures. LOL. Thank heavens for a fast shutter on the camera. I don't know what it is but T just doesn't like it. Gunther will stop and pose for you. ;-)

GT is 19 and T, short for Truman, is about a year and a half.

Though T is a little small the our vet says he's pretty healthy. Heaven knows he eats well. He is very happy boy.

T has one toy that I believe if we had an emergency in the house, T would make sure that this toy would survive. It's his chicken. I'll try to get a picture of him with "chicky." It's funny, cute and such a Great Dane thing the way he loves it.


1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow, Truman is great, too. He developped very well, I think.