Search

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Water

Ok, I will admit it right up front. I can get a little over the top when it comes to Gunther (and my kids). But, unlike my children who can take care of themselves, Gunther needs to be taken care of.

Now months ago we purchased a water purifier for our drinking water. I can't begin to tell you how bad and nasty smelling our water could be. Some mornings it smelled like a public swimming pool. YUCK! So now we don't have that problem. But Gunther was still drinking that water. Then the other day I filled his water bowl and the smell of the water was horrible. I started giving him bottled water and purified water until today. Now he has his own water system.


As picky as I am about what he eats, I felt I should be picky about his water too. I warned you at the beginning of this post I could be a little over the top! LOL.

Gunther has been being a nut lately. There is a small match coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to actually put him in the conformation part of it, but I don't think I'll be able to. Every time his behind is touched he sits. That isn't good in the show ring. But, they are having Rally so I'll be putting him in that. We have been working and working and his sits are a little faster than before, like maybe a hair or two. LOL. But, it's coming. He tries so hard and enjoys our "play" time. The show is June 16th.

No comments: