Search

Friday, September 23, 2005

Finally Bath Photos

Ok, Ok, finally I've had time to work on Gunther's blog and photo gallery. The photos of his bath are at his photo gallery. Just go to the sidebar and click on More Gunther Photos.

It's always amazed me, how when I plan for time where nothing major is going on, EVERYTHING major happens. It's just life in my house and guess I should get use to it. (smile) But, anyway, on with Gunther news.

He is a doll. We are having so much fun with him. He is still eating really well and growing. He's around 14 pounds now. Every where we go we take him. He does really well in the car and is such a people puppy. He is a chewer, but thankfully he loves his chew toys instead of the furniture. (big sign of relief) The photo above is after his bath and he wanted to cuddle while drying off.

Have a great weekend and may you have many puppy kisses in your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to pick him up and squeeze the little dickens! I guess in a month or two, I won't be saying "little" dickens!